• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JDD32's crazy (mostly X-Metal) projects

Did you just find another bracelet online somewhere to do this? I'm kinda considering it but don't know how easy it'll be to find one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a spare band lying around. Made a custom mount to form the bracelet

I sent him my SCUBA Juliet today. Can you just imagine how Awesome they are gonna look!! I can't wait! Man the stuff on this thread looks incredible!

Sorry to post in your thread, @jdd32 , but I know you're not the type to brag about the awesome restoration you have achieved working on @Dieseltech 's river-bottom Juliets. These photos show how spectacular the Juliets look after your work:

Look what I found Scuba Diving today!!

Sorry to post in your thread, @jdd32 , but I know you're not the type to brag about the awesome restoration you have achieved working on @Dieseltech 's river-bottom Juliets. These photos show how spectacular the Juliets look after your work:

The pictures look just amazing!!! They were in bad shape when I sent them to him. All the rubber just crumbled off when I tried to remove it. I can't wait to get them back. It is unbelievable the difference between the before and after photos.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm humbled by fellow Oakley enthusiasts who appreciate my work

This is a public thread so everyone is free to post in it. You are right on one thing though, I'm not big on the bragging part. I like fixing & supporting X-Metals because of my passion with the Oakley gear :)

The pictures look just amazing!!! They were in bad shape when I sent them to him. All the rubber just crumbled off when I tried to remove it. I can't wait to get them back. It is unbelievable the difference between the before and after photos.

I'll get some detailed pics posted in the next day or two. You'll be pleasantly surprised that it'll be like a brand new pair that just rolled off the factory line!

Oo red polarized lenses for Romeo 2 (yes it's missing arms at the moment as they're going through more experiments)

PhotoGrid_1467656292839.jpg
PhotoGrid_1467656279442.jpg

Back