• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Joke Thread

Tells me you didn't get the Joke
:offtopic: I'm marking this as officially going intentionally OT for the first time (and most likely last).......

......Agreed but we have become an ultra sensitive society. You could tell a fart joke and someone somewhere would get offended. Granted something relating to bombs can be sensitive. Especially with bombs. I didn't make that connection initially but I can see where some could.

One could also make a connection to this picture that in a group of people, there is a possibility someone is carrying a bomb. Without knowing where the picture came from and the authors intent with the mine sweeper reference, we will never know it's intended meaning.

Because this was posted in a JOKE thread I take that it was meant to be funny, not political, or a statement against a certain group of people.

I think this picture is funny. Do I think the originator of this picture meant it to demonstrate violence, no. That's my opinion

I think the previous joke would be far more offensive to some. That picture infers abuse to what appears to be a YOUNG girl.

Just "shows to go ya" you can almost always un-intentionally offend someone.

Now I need to get my mind back to normal thinking......

Wife: "How would you describe me?"
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."
Wife: "What does that mean?"
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot."
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?"
Husband: "I'm just kidding!"

Back