• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jordan for auction. Fake?

I don't think a proper Larry redo is worth any less money than an original that has bad leather.
Redo is worth more. X metals aren't Ferrari and "survivors" aren't the most desirable.

Redo is worth more. X metals aren't Ferrari and "survivors" aren't the most desirable.
I prefer to think of Oakley’s as I would my 59 Vette.
Correct is good, original is better. With Xmetals, to me, so much Easier to keep as original.
Mars Ruby to me, I would rather collect with original rubies then the frubies now.
But that’s me.
As long as the seller Identifies the Item Is correct and not original......so to speak🤷🏻‍♂️

I prefer to think of Oakley’s as I would my 59 Vette.
Correct is good, original is better. With Xmetals, to me, so much Easier to keep as original.
Mars Ruby to me, I would rather collect with original rubies then the frubies now.
But that’s me.
As long as the seller Identifies the Item Is correct and not original......so to speak🤷🏻‍♂️
Seller identifying them correctly, most would but......

With no serial under nose bomb or the original temple arms it could be just a crater with hammers and leather work done there’s no way to tell.

Last edited:
From the box to the stems are 100% Fake.

The thread, rubbers nasal , the poorly finished rods indicate that it is a replica.

This replica in Brazil is called a first-line replica.

Screenshot_20200520-071156_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200520-071303_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200520-071236_Facebook.jpg

Yea, we have many pirates here in Brazil...there are a lots of honesty seller also but this one isn’t...the first picture, with the inside part of the hammersterm tell you all you need to know...FAKE!!!Like the covid...they all comes from China!!!

Yea, we have many pirates here in Brazil...there are a lots of honesty seller also but this one isn’t...the first picture, with the inside part of the hammersterm tell you all you need to know...FAKE!!!Like the covid...they all comes from China!!!
For sure. in brazil i know many legitimate sellers.

Back