StG

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Germany
You’d have to Frankenstein it, but I bet Zach could take the left arm, and match the color and replace the bridge. Hard to say, hopefully the orbitals aren’t destroyed
Even if the Orbital holes are stretched there is a way to weld the holes smaller or shut.
My daughter works in a Dental Lab., has access and uses a laser welder almost every day. She looks through a Microscope and where ever the aim points the Laser shoots a single beam. She adds the welding material no matter the material by hand. Titanium, Stainless Steel, surgical Steel and so on.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

Mike.vanderkoon

Oakley Expert
Chicago
Even if the Orbital holes are stretched there is a way to weld the holes smaller or shut.
My daughter works in a Dental Lab., has access and uses a laser welder almost every day. She looks through a Microscope and where ever the aim points the Laser shoots a single beam. She adds the welding material no matter the material by hand. Titanium, Stainless Steel, surgical Steel and so on.
That's pretty cool.

It sounds like the perfect project pair for you ;)

zcrxsi

Shelf Whore Extraordinaire
Amish Country, USA
So you’re buying then?

Smiley

Oakley Enthusiast
Hmmmmm I know a dentist who restores certain Firebird parts using similar techniques

• Haha
Reactions: StG

New Threads