• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet carbon beater

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Needs a tune, I can't find any damage to the frame but there's a bit of finish loss on the bottom of the orbitals and on the nose bridge and a couple spots of paint on it but both ear stems are even.

$145 OBO shipped CONUS.

I found the romeo thread too late so all proceeds on this one go to @Drewblood419 hope you can use it for something fun buddy.

DSC00685.JPG

DSC00686.JPG

DSC00687.JPG

DSC00688.JPG

DSC00689.JPG

DSC00690.JPG

DSC00691.JPG

DSC00692.JPG

DSC00693.JPG

DSC00694.JPG

DSC00695.JPG

DSC00696.JPG

DSC00697.JPG

DSC00701.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Damn good deal i guess im to late on this lol

Good price ..... perfect project pair .. hopefully @Drewblood419 will post pics of his R1’s soon!

SPF. Thanks everyone

I was just getting ready to write a thank you post this morning :) my daughters uncle came to visit yesterday and brought my mail from Knoxville and look what showed up....thank you all once again I will wear them proudly :cool-33::drinks:

20180927_182205.jpg

What an awesome thing to do. When I got jacked up from OFF Bug Spray , I spent 18 months in the hospital and 9 weeks was spent in a coma and full life support not expected to live. We had just moved to Mayberry from SoCal , where nobody cares for anyone but themselves. This town raised all sorts of money. Every morning the back porch would be filled with groceries. I didn't think people like this still existed. Drew, I don't know what your condition is, but I can tell you the mental fight can be more important than the physical. The doctors don't know everything like they think they do. When they can do more, that is when God is just beginning to work, I am proof of that. One day at a time brother, one day at a time.
Later
NCH

Leukemia sucks man, praying the stem cell route is successful for you. Also going to offer some $$ to get you that R1 brother. I never said I was healthy, lol!!!! I am still jacked up from all that, but you don't have to look far to see someone who has things much worse than you, right? Besides only the good die young, I'm going to live forever!!! Lord I hope not, Later
NCH