• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Custom Tio2 & Juliet Ruby

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Two listings:

1) Juliet Custom Tio2 with ice lenses:
  • The frame is in great condition and is near mint. A tiny small scuff mark on the nose bridge is the only negative on the frames finish.
  • Nose recently tuned up and is extremely tight.
  • All rubbers are OEM and I will put new earsocks on prior to shipping
  • Ice Iridium lenses (I believe) are OEM. I am not the original owner so I cannot guarantee they are oem to my knowledge they are. The ice lenses are old school ice with significant amounts of purple probably the most I have ever seen. To be clear the ice lenses are in rough condition and do have many scratches on them but none of the scratches seem to hinder vision when looking through them. I would categorize them as a beater pair that can be worn.
  • I am also including NEW aftermarket metallic chrome/silver lenses. No idea who makes them and the bell curve does not look correct.
  • Please note only the Juliet and micro fiber bag are included in this purchase. The hair in the pictures has been removed :grin:
  • Given the condition of the lenses I do guarantee full refund if you are not satisfied with the condition
  • SOLD
IMG_2016.jpg

2) Juliet Xmetal finish with NEW custom cut rubys from chris.
  • 4th Gen with no serial number.
  • The frame is in good condition. Other than a shiny spot on the left orbital( circled in one of the photos) the rest of frame has no damage and finish is beautiful. -
  • Nose is factory tight and no tuneup needed. It was tuned up about 3 months ago by the X-man and worn sparingly since tuneup.
  • All rubbers are OEM and like new. They were replaced 3 months ago with temple shocks 25
  • Lenses are NEW custom cut ruby iridium just replaced in mint condition with no scratches. They have not been worn since chris cut them.
  • Please note only the Juliet and micro fiber bag are included
  • I can do this one of two way $240 for frame only or SOLD with ruby lenses to the US.

IMG_1806.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Gloves.

I kept getting finger prints on everything. I guess I have oily hands .

Gloves could be included if buyer wants

Status
Not open for further replies.