• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Frames At My Local O Store

El Guapo

Oakley Beginner
Colorado
All,

I went by my local O store and purchased some polarized plasma fire iridium X Squared with the F&F discount (I'll try to post pics later). While talking to the manager about Juliet frames, she told me that they have frames without lenses, but cannot sell them like that. I told that I've got spare lenses at home but she would not budge. She did say that SGH lost lost their ability to make custom frames instore by selling the frames without lenses. They had about five plasma and five x metal frames.

She did tell me to call HQ and see what they'd say....but HQ told me the same thing.

Anyone had any success with buying just the frames at their O store?

impossible to buy frames only at o-store or vaults. They don't scan with a price. However I am surprised that your o-store still has ocp juliet frames, we have long sold out of ocp juliet frames.

I was quite surprised when she opened the drawer to show them to me....and they fit quite nicely. A set of plasma frames would go great with the ruby red lenses I have stored away.

That is where they keep them at the vault I go to. One of the cabinets built into the wall. Last time I was in they had one polished frame, one x metal frame, and 2 plasma frames.

Latest Posts

Back