• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Lense ID?

Hey Folks,

Recently picked these up from lame-bay.
Serial is JE####B, but bloke said the lenses were replaced (says they were OEM though) so they aren't the lenses that came from the factory. I was planning on getting new lenses anyway because I don't really like the color, so might try to at least flog one set of these off but not sure what exact type they are (realistically dont even know if they are Oakley) Can anyone help with ID? (Sorry if this is obvious but I'm bit of a newbie)

Cheers

View attachment 350177

EDIT: mixed up the serial! xD
Welcome to the forum

Hope you don't mind me tagging onto your post, but can anyone tell me what these lens are as well? They came from a pair of juliets I picked up from ebay.

20170621_114641.jpg

20170621_114647.jpg

I believe they're aftermarket as well. Looking through the lens, it has a bit of red contrast to them

Hope you don't mind me tagging onto your post, but can anyone tell me what these lens are as well? They came from a pair of juliets I picked up from ebay.

View attachment 350409

View attachment 350410

If anything they look more like sapphire iridium, have a look at the Carbon Shift Sapphire Blue. DWP are a lot less blue, almost a chrome blue if that makes sense.

If anything they look more like sapphire iridium, have a look at the Carbon Shift Sapphire Blue. DWP are a lot less blue, almost a chrome blue if that makes sense.
I think we have a winner! They look pretty close to sapphire iridium. I thought they were aftermarket since I picked them up on ebay. Oh well, either way I need to replace the lens. Now I know which color I need. Thanks for the help!

Is there a catalogue online somewhere of OEM lens colors with samples? I checked Oakleys site and there is somewhat of a catalogue but it looks like its not comprehensive.

Back