• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

    Register Today

    Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Plasma VR 28 Black Iridium Polarized

  • Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
For offer I’ve got a pair of “JE” serial Juliets/plasma frame with VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lenses and rootbeer rubbers. Frame is tight as new with no scratches or scuffs. Just a minor casting mark as shown but not noticeable. Lenses also in excellent shape as are all rubbers. $300 shipped CONUS
96fd486de116b70d342865eb36f32f32.jpg

b7cad2cf669bd0107aeeefcc0f7b22b0.jpg

4abd93508a8850e85c6c1cd36435e79d.jpg

658197bf90cb64298806423e825d6872.jpg

7a38833da7859d9ff7bbe35fec64c40f.jpg

1546ee2c23af96a5aaa59a676f5cd8e8.jpg
 

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Ooooooo baby!
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Offers welcome let’s find these a new, loving home.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Those are nice!! Still have to wait on my tax return/third stimulus checks. Wife won't let me spend that much on sunglasses on a normal day. She thinks me spending over $100 on my Whiskers is ridiculous, which isn't the most I've spent on Oakleys.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Those are nice!! Still have to wait on my tax return/third stimulus checks. Wife won't let me spend that much on sunglasses on a normal day. She thinks me spending over $100 on my Whiskers is ridiculous, which isn't the most I've spent on Oakleys.
Sounds like you need a new wife then
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Those are nice!! Still have to wait on my tax return/third stimulus checks. Wife won't let me spend that much on sunglasses on a normal day. She thinks me spending over $100 on my Whiskers is ridiculous, which isn't the most I've spent on Oakleys.
You tell your wife the truth about what you spend?
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
You tell your wife the truth about what you spend?
Most of the time...no. But the other small percentage I do because you know...happy wife, happy life! Plus we have a joint checking bank account so if I use funds out of that account she can see the transactions anyway.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Most of the time...no. But the other small percentage I do because you know...happy wife, happy life! Plus we have a joint checking bank account so if I use funds out of that account she can see the transactions anyway.
I was joking, you shouldn’t tell her anything at all. Are you spending her money? Do you give her **** about what she spends her money on? I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you don’t.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

U
Replies
2
Views
272
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
9
Views
2K
Username Hidden
U
U
  • Locked
2 3 4
Replies
30
Views
2K
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
8
Views
981
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
0
Views
593
Username Hidden
U
Top