• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Serial Number Inquiry

I'm JP

Oakley Beginner
Good day everyone, I'm JP and quite new to Oakley X-Metals, I have a friend who is selling me his Oakley Juliet X-Metal w/ black iridium lenses. I would like to buy but then when I checked then earstems, I didn't see a Serial # or an SKU # etched on it.
I just want to know if this is common on Juliet x-metal finish, or could it possibly be a fake.
Thanks guys.

welcome to the forum JP. there are some frames that do not have any SKU or any marking for that matter. but this does not mean they are fake. posting a picture here will be the best way for us to help you out...close up on the orbitals, the nose bridge and the end of the ear stems....

Sure I can do that but these are his pictures.. I do apologize if I'll be posting a handful, I just want to make sure since he's not selling it cheap...

Last edited by a moderator:
please read on how to upload pics. you need the url of the pics and post them using an uploader. click on the image icon (beside the smiley) and paste the image URL.

Back