• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet's 04-149 question

dyce74

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys. Just joined this forum and seems you have well informed experts on all things Oakley. I have a pair of Juliets 04-149 that I purchased from an Oakley outlet maybe 8 years or so ago. I always wanted a pair and think I paid about 225gbp. The price didn't matter at the time but was that a fair price? Now I hardly ever wear them as I don't think they really suit my face shape but still love them and they are in excellent condition due to lack of wear. My main question is did I make a sound purchase and what they worth today as I'm thinking about selling and getting something that suits my face better. What could I expect to get for these today?
Thanks for your advice
Dale

Hi guys. Just joined this forum and seems you have well informed experts on all things Oakley. I have a pair of Juliets 04-149 that I purchased from an Oakley outlet maybe 8 years or so ago. I always wanted a pair and think I paid about 225gbp. The price didn't matter at the time but was that a fair price? Now I hardly ever wear them as I don't think they really suit my face shape but still love them and they are in excellent condition due to lack of wear. My main question is did I make a sound purchase and what they worth today as I'm thinking about selling and getting something that suits my face better. What could I expect to get for these today?
Thanks for your advice
Dale

Current price if they are in great shape would be somewhere around £200ish

Ok sort of what I expected. I have two sets of lenses two, both are custom lenses. If I was to sell could I expect anything for them?
The glasses and all three lenses are in great nick, have box with coin too.
I'll put them on eBay and see what interest I get.

Ok sort of what I expected. I have two sets of lenses two, both are custom lenses. If I was to sell could I expect anything for them?
The glasses and all three lenses are in great nick, have box with coin too.
I'll put them on eBay and see what interest I get.

Non Oakley lenses don't add to the price here, might on ebay. If you get a couple of people bidding you could get a bit more:cool:

Back