• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Carbon

B

BakedTater

Just ordered a pair of new Jupiter Carbon's from Blinq off eBay. Matte Black with Ice Iridium Polarized. Should be here in about a week. I've seen mixed reviews about Blinq, but first time ordering from them, so hoping to not have any problems. Kinda excited for this pair. Friday I will be ordering a 2 tier stand to put both of the JC's on and maybe a two tier for my Juliet's and XS as well.

I
IMG_20170217_144028001.jpg
I picked these up last week...never really appreciated what can be done with carbon fiber untill i saw these in person...now I need more lol.

*edit* I have had 2 pairs of legit Jupiters and 3 replicas pass in and out of my possession this past year, and I didn't fully appreciate what could be done with this style until i saw these in person hahaha

I View attachment 317046I picked these up last week...never really appreciated what can be done with carbon fiber untill i saw these in person...now I need more lol.

*edit* I have had 2 pairs of legit Jupiters and 3 replicas pass in and out of my possession this past year, and I didn't fully appreciate what could be done with this style until i saw these in person hahaha
Yeah, the Ferrari JC really is a nice piece, IMO. I got mine off Groupon a while back. I don't wear them too often, but when I do, I seem to forget how much I really like them.

Yeah, the Ferrari JC really is a nice piece, IMO. I got mine off Groupon a while back. I don't wear them too often, but when I do, I seem to forget how much I really like them.

I picked up a pair of daily drivers (jfls) to keep my JC and JFLs nice... it's a pleasure everyday putting those frames on! 100% agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back