• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Factory Lite

I was showing them at SGH Manager meetings. SGH is actually receiving them this week, but are they are holding them for a few days to coincide with their Front Door. Also a few stores will get more than 2-4 (I am corrected) I was in an Orlando Store today and they had 3 of each color so Sharpdub you are probably right on the volume
statement.

If you go into a store try and sweet talk the associate into letting you try em on. I am pretty sure they will not say no to a sale. Most SGHs have not read the email telling them to not put them out. So you might get lucky in a store near you.

I work at SGH and they're not that bad at all I like em a lot especially the matte black with red inside

Yea the email just got sent in today so most stores are just going to do what ever until the theme change which is the 19th of this month

Retail the ones we have are $280 we have a matte black, silver with blue lenses, and blak wit red lenses

Wow just noticed they were on the first post. Literacy escapes me sometimes!

Happened upon these today at SGH...
They're nice...not too flashy, but nice.

Well put together. The weight ratio of the front to the sides is immediately noticeable. The side pieces have a carbon look in the light, but I think they might be carbon fiber encased in plastic...not like the carbon fiber of a C Six by any means. Very thin though, so the strength to weight ratio is definitely there. The hinge is way cool! Not like any other! They have a comfortable fit, and are more like Jupiters than Jury's (after reading other comments). I like them overall. I've gotta say...the silver/blue is the combo that struck me. But...the red inside the arm of the black one should have been a choice in itself...it's a great looking red carbon look!!! Too bad they're not reversible! (now there's an idea?????...glasses that are their own MPH!).

Sorry to confuse you...
It's black aluminum front, arms are dark grey carbon, and the inside of the arm is deep red carbon....the lenses are black/polarized. It's the inside of the arm that's the coolest part of this one. The silver one is really sharp...and it's inner arm is a dark blue carbon...but the red carbon is what caught my eye.