• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just won these for a fair price.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Won them tonight off eBay. They are in the lower 4000 serial, so I've got a reasonable 'bone plasma'.........possibly.........they only come with the X-Metal Soft Vault, but, heh, somethings better than nothing!
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

Last updated on 23 Aug, 2019 18:19:39 BST View all revisions

Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand: Oakley
Lens Technology: Polarized Model: Diecutter
Frame Colour: Black Style: Oval
Protection: 100% UV Lens Colour: Grey
EAN: 0888392400031

Oakley Sunglasses. Titanium??!!. Maybe Juliet??!!. Condition is Used. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class or collection.

Unsure of the exact model (they are 15-20 years old and seldom worn). In good condition.

On the left arm are the numbers/letters XP004250 (in photos) but hard to read. All capital letters and no spaces.

On the main body of the glasses, on the oval black rubber bit (both sides of the glasses) is the number "15". As per RED "X" in photo.

Glasses come with original Oakley hard case (pictured)

I am unsure of the exact model etc of these glasses, so please be sure you do your research. I will guarantee they are original as I bought them myself from the shop 15-20 years ago but do not know the model. I'm pretty sure they are "Titanium" but let me know otherwise if they are not!!

X-Metal Plasma _ Ice XX_top.jpg

X-Metal Plasma _ Ice XX_serial.jpg

X-Metal Plasma _ Ice XX_Soft vault.jpg

I mean, they look spot on. Nearly identical to the pics. Seller probably stopped wearing them cuz he needs Rx now.

View attachment 649709

...............hahahahaha,it's a she....................and if you look further down the page, she does say 'that's I'm not sure whether they're Juliets or XXs! Edit: she thinks they're Juliets.......which are made of Titanium........?
Wow, that’s a sweet grab!!! Congrats Paul!!!

Thank you, @Oaklimus Prime, I'm happy to score the final Plasma XX.

Back