• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kazu Kokubo Frogskins

Once again the supply date was optimistic to say the least. These won't be out for another 6-8 weeks.

Shade Station are saying they're now £105 DOWN FROM 120!!!!! and should be in due early November. Listed as
EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK.
You've been warned!

got an email notification from S.Station that the Kazus were in stock, but on their website was still listed as early Nov. but when you click on the product link, it shows Out of Stock. so that means.....

some lucky buggers got their hands on them?! dammit! ha!

edit: false alarm. S.Station just replied me. "Unfortunately this notification is incorrect and we do not have stock of this item. I am sorry for any confusion caused."

got an email notification from S.Station that the Kazus were in stock, but on their website was still listed as early Nov. but when you click on the product link, it shows Out of Stock. so that means.....

some lucky buggers got their hands on them?! dammit! ha!

edit: false alarm. S.Station just replied me. "Unfortunately this notification is incorrect and we do not have stock of this item. I am sorry for any confusion caused."

We are trying our best to get more in guys. The stock is so limited though, it's going to be hard!

We are trying our best to get more in guys. The stock is so limited though, it's going to be hard!

Much appreciated! esp since your rep whom i just spoke to, confirmed that all the pairs you're getting have been snapped up. damn, guess if i snooze, i lose. bummer.

Latest Posts

Back