• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Led lights for case

Mkwalker111

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
has anyone done any led light conversions on the cases? I’m sure it’s been discussed but just curious. I just recently acquired a new case and would like to put led lighting in it.

69AD2939-18C7-480E-AAB7-7A3BC856F919.jpeg

has anyone done any led light conversions on the cases? I’m sure it’s been discussed but just curious. I just recently acquired a new case and would like to put led lighting in it.

View attachment 459224
I don't know what other people did, but all I did was to buy "cool" white LED lights (not the "warm" white LED lights because they are too yellow), stick a multiadapter on the top with a power cable and then plug in all the lights. They often sell "ceiling" LED lights as a unit which has the transformer and they are flat, so you can just lie them face down on the transparent plastic part and shine them into the cabinet. For a double wide, you probably can get away with 3 or 5. Odd numbers of lights look better (so the middle one is right in the centre). Try and get the same type, because even if they are "cold" or "warm", different LED lights produce a slightly different colour and brightness.

That was my old doublewide style before I ungraded to one of the more modern black ones, What i did was put 2 strips of led tape lights along the vertical front pilars inside the case and routed the wiring to the top area. Ill try to find some photos of it setup.

Latest Posts

Back