• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lemon Peel Jawbone

B

BakedTater

Finally made my first purchase on Mercari. A pair of Lemon Peel Jawbone’s. Looks like grey lens, with the yellow lens. Has hard case and microbag with it. It was a fair price and I don’t see those ones come up for sale too often. Going to sell a pair of my Jupiter Camo Jawbones though. Anybody ever bought anything off of the Mercari app? First purchase on there. I was a bit cautious of buying off of there at first, but then again, I think there are a lot more scams on eBay. Can’t knock it until you try it. I’ll update as soon as they arrive.

EA9CA9D4-2306-470D-AC3B-DEC26B50D0C8.png

65598C13-83E8-460D-A2F9-D26A374533D1.png

FDAC7F55-EC8D-4006-B22C-133DE87737CB.png

Finally made my first purchase on Mercari. A pair of Lemon Peel Jawbone’s. Looks like grey lens, with the yellow lens. Has hard case and microbag with it. It was a fair price and I don’t see those ones come up for sale too often. Going to sell a pair of my Jupiter Camo Jawbones though. Anybody ever bought anything off of the Mercari app? First purchase on there. I was a bit cautious of buying off of there at first, but then again, I think there are a lot more scams on eBay. Can’t knock it until you try it. I’ll update as soon as they arrive.

View attachment 412173

View attachment 412174

View attachment 412175
That's a very cool one. I literally just got one myself in a trade(still not here yet). I know a dude that uses that site for deals all the time. He only has good things to say.

Back