• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Let me see your daily swag

I did! Thanks brother. That’s till one of my O friends gets me a replacement band. Since I don’t wear it often, I think it will be okay. I just wish there were other solutions.

It can’t be that hard to recast a rubber band. I’m sure someone can do it. :)

Or maybe a few hoarders will hook me up with replacements ;P

View attachment 514841

View attachment 514842
Yeah it's not that easy. There was an article I read somewhere the guy who did the design on the tb2 said he went through 50 or so iterations before the design of the rubber band ended up where it is now.

You've slowly been swaying me to pick up a Breitling. I see why you like them, they are big watches with nice watch horology. Also, I love the slant that their links have!

They have many good models. And all their designs are fairly different. Very creative people over at Breitling I’d have to say

Chronoliner, super ocean heritage, emergency mission 2, chronomat 44 and so on

Yeah it's not that easy. There was an article I read somewhere the guy who did the design on the tb2 said he went through 50 or so iterations before the design of the rubber band ended up where it is now.

That’s a shame. A lot of unhappy o members. I hope someone can step up to the plate of creativity

Swaggin’ hard

C1CC44EA-FA45-4193-B961-5342D3F56BA8.jpeg

Back