• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Let me see your daily swag

I try to appreciate the things that make sense at the time and are a value to me. That and a women always checking in to
Make sure your collection hasn’t grown LOM :eek::headbang:

I know where you coming from. Next time I’m home next year I’ll be sitting down with my collection and going through them and making it smaller.

Had my fun but think most my o matter frames and maybe a watch or two will be put up on the forum for someone else to enjoy.

I know where you coming from. Next time I’m home next year I’ll be sitting down with my collection and going through them and making it smaller.

Had my fun but think most my o matter frames and maybe a watch or two will be put up on the forum for someone else to enjoy.

No doubt. You will need a MM at some point. Consolidate. Then appreciate :)

That watch above is a game changer

I’m a watch enthusiast not just Oakley brand. Time Tank Minute Machine Square design with the time treads, is a sweet design

No doubt. You will need a MM at some point. Consolidate. Then appreciate :)

That watch above is a game changer

MM will define my be on the cards once I’ve cleared up some space in the cabinet.

Only thing which could stop me is if a very nice tb1 comes on the market.

Personal favourite is the Jordan TB. This one big dream though.

MM will define my be on the cards once I’ve cleared up some space in the cabinet.

Only thing which could stop me is if a very nice tb1 comes on the market.

Personal favourite is the Jordan TB. This one big dream though.

have that one. it is quite a beauty indeed :)

Not jealous one bit. How many were made?

100 made, no doubt. we all have our favorites. i just found my favorite oakley watch. it took forever. The TB2 livestrong.
Then after that a whole bunch popped up. Its funny how those things work out

100 made, no doubt. we all have our favorites. i just found my favorite oakley watch. it took forever. The TB2 livestrong.
Then after that a whole bunch popped up. Its funny how those things work out

The market ebbs and flows. Saw the livestrong TB2 in Covent Garden O store and fell in love with it.

Sadly it’s a watch I knew I’ll never own. Still a great piece of engineering.

Latest Posts

Back