• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Lenses for non X-Metal: what do you want?

What frames (non X-Metal) do you need a custom lenses from LINEGEAR?

• Carbon Prime

• Pit Boss I

• Pit Boss II

• Frogskins

• Holbrooks

• Flak Jacket

• Radar

• Radarlock

• M Frame

• Turbine

• Half Jacket

• Five 4.0

• Monster Dog

• Monster Pup

• Scalpel

• Scar

• Split Jacket

• Big Taco

• Carbon Shift

Results are only viewable after voting.
OTT : Over The Top : OverTheTop

When you mention custom etching for the lenses, are we talking about OEM etchings as well? There’s a few I would love to have etched like oem to use as a daily.
We have cut for OTT before. And the choosing of font will determine if we can make it similar to Oem etching

@Ryan_C : Just wanted to clarify, we only provide custom etching when the customers buy our lenses. This service is to be launched within this year; will post update once we are ready.

In case you wanted your oem lenses custom etched, @SiRacer420 might be able to help, of course for a price?

@Ryan_C : Just wanted to clarify, we only provide custom etching when the customers buy our lenses. This service is to be launched within this year; will post update once we are ready.

In case you wanted your oem lenses custom etched, @SiRacer420 might be able to help, of course for a price?
Yep. Thanks for the tag. Some examples are scattered through here. My custom stuff (lens etching, 3d printing and vinyl)

As for non XM lenses that would be good to make and may sell well, NSJ, Splice, XX Twenty, Fives 2.0, Monster Dog come to mind.

Strange nobody mentions Hatchet wire. The design and feel of the of the aluminium frame comes close to the Juliet, imho. And they're so comfortable and wearable.

Hatchet lenses would be cool, would only make sense in combination rubbers and spring hinges. I bet there's a tons of Hatchets lying around waiting for those parts.

Strange nobody mentions Hatchet wire. The design and feel of the of the aluminium frame comes close to the Juliet, imho. And they're so comfortable and wearable.

Hatchet lenses would be cool, would only make sense in combination rubbers and spring hinges. I bet there's a tons of Hatchets lying around waiting for those parts.

Dude, not Aluminium...........O-Luminum.

OTT: yes,
MonsterDog: can do

M Frame 2, is the one piece lens for both eye? That we can not cut!