• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear nosebridge pins

I went off? That wasn't going off. ;)
That was edumacating someone just a little bit.

It's o.k.

I came here to get "edumacated", and I have.

I've learned that if something isn't worded to the liking of people with 28k posts, you must be "unedumacated". Hey, if it makes you feel better, by all means, talk all the **** you want on the internet.

At least I don't have to worry about making the message board as a whole look bad.

And by the way, I NEVER stated that I wanted a refund on the "used pins" as you stated above. Now I'll give you that I didn't write it out like I was speaking to a 3rd grader and specifically state that I'd just be interested in swapping out the new pins that I haven't used, but you go ahead and make all the assumptions you want.

It's o.k.

I came here to get "edumacated", and I have.

I've learned that if something isn't worded to the liking of people with 28k posts, you must be "unedumacated". Hey, if it makes you feel better, by all means, talk all the **** you want on the internet.

At least I don't have to worry about making the message board as a whole look bad.

And by the way, I NEVER stated that I wanted a refund on the "used pins" as you stated above. Now I'll give you that I didn't write it out like I was speaking to a 3rd grader and specifically state that I'd just be interested in swapping out the new pins that I haven't used, but you go ahead and make all the assumptions you want.
Sounds good. I'll just keep assuming things and making us all look like asses. No problem.

And I don't talk **** on this thing you people call the internet.

Also. I only finished 1st grade before I started working at the factory so thank you for the compliment.

Good luck swapping out your unused pins for he new ones. Linegear is great to deal with when it comes to customer service. They take pride in their work.

Well if he gets a refund I want a refund too!!! :spiteful: Let me start pulling all my pins out now. :vinsent: I didn't know we could do this! Can't wait for the new iPhone to come out so I can return the one I have now. :lol:

Once again for those that misinterpreted my post, I was not, and am not interested in trying to get a refund on the pins that I actually used.

Once again for those that misinterpreted my post, I was not, and am not interested in trying to get a refund on the pins that I actually used.

Don't worry about it too much. People just like to have fun around here.

You do know that the new ones are probably going to be more $$$. Not to knock LG and all but there is other pins that are sold here and on eBay that will mirror LG "new design". Hint hint.

You do know that the new ones are probably going to be more $$$. Not to knock LG and all but there is other pins that are sold here and on eBay that will mirror LG "new design". Hint hint.

They did state that the cost would be higher. I'd assume because of the "lock ring" they mentioned. The original pins in my x-metals seem to have a slight "buldge" to them which makes me think they wanted more of a tighter press fit to them than would be with the straight pins.

Did not know about other pins being sold here, thanks for letting me know.

I know this was awhile ago but you all are quite entertaining. Lol. Thanks!

Back