• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear nosebridge pins

damanx

Oakley Beginner
I just received an order for Linegear's nose bridge pins and used a set to fix a pair of plasma juliets that have been needing new rubber and pins for about 5 years now. Since I have 2 other pairs, I wasn't in a big rush to fix them.

So now I have them fixed with new rubber, pins and polarized lenses from Ikon that are freakin awesome.

Early this morning, Linegear replied that they have new pins coming out soon.

This kind of burns me because of what I just spent on pins just recently, and, makes me wonder what potential issue with their current pins there is that would prompt them to change them.

Don't get me wrong, the quality of the pins and rubber, in my opinion, is top notch, but, I only ask because I'm not fond of taking things apart that aren't meant to be taken apart as it adds excess unnecessary wear.

Has anyone had any issues with their pins?

Last edited:
So basically the pins work fine but since newer pins came out you want those but want a refund on the used pins?

If you didn't use the pins I would say yeah sure you can get the refund or credit towards the new pins after you returned them.

Kinda like saying I bought the C6 Corvette and Chevy released the C7 a few months later. Can I have my money back and they give me the C7? No.

@OakleyFrankFMJ

I ordered 4 sets of pins. I've only used one set. I don't know what ass you pulled out of that I would want a refund on the ones I used.

I did also state that I would try them out and see how they worked.

Line gear offered a refund of I wanted, with the assumption that the credit would be used for the newer style pins.

What do you care anyway?

Back