• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear nosebridge pins

@OakleyFrankFMJ

I ordered 4 sets of pins. I've only used one set. I don't know what ass you pulled out of that I would want a refund on the ones I used.

I did also state that I would try them out and see how they worked.

Line gear offered a refund of I wanted, with the assumption that the credit would be used for the newer style pins.

What do you care anyway?
First. I don't give two ****S what the **** you do with your cash or your pins.
SECOND. What ass did I pull **** out of that you would want a refund on the ones you used???

YOU are the one bitching that newer pins are coming out and you wouldn't want to use the old pins. Remember. YOU are the one upset.

GROW THE **** UP.

damanxOakley Beginner
@Project : the polished pin (as well as plasma and Xmetal) are in a new stage. they will be coming out with a lock ring. stay tune![/QUOTE]

@Linegear Japan Are you kidding? I just received 50 bucks worth of pins and rubber to fix my juliets and now you post that there are new versions coming out?

Was there something wrong with the current version?

If so, I don't want to use them.

damanxOakley Beginner

Return policy: Oakley X-Metal Repair, Custom Replacement Parts shop, from Japan.We ship item to worldwide. We'd like to help you to revive your X-Metal and enjoy it as long as you please.
@Linegear Japan , thanks for the quick reply.

I haven't kept up much with the board up until about a month ago when my current daily Juliets had to have lenses replaced due to hydraulic fluid ruining them. It wasn't until then that I found out that you guys existed.

So far, I am VERY impressed with the rubber and pins, but when you replied with new design pins coming out, it made me wonder if spending what I did was a mistake at the time if I could have waited for better.

Would you mind elaborating a little more on the newer pins and why the change?

I'll probably just keep these and use them.

Don't get me wrong, I'll definitely buy more from you, but not very interested in buying things I don't need.

Today at 12:36 AMReportBookmark
Like+ QuoteReply

I'm sure it will be a party.

Jesus, all I asked was if anyone had issues with the current pins.
You did say quite a bit more than just that one question.

"I just received an order for Linegear's nose bridge pins and used a set to fix a pair of plasma juliets that have been needing new rubber and pins for about 5 years now. Since I have 2 other pairs, I wasn't in a big rush to fix them.

So now I have them fixed with new rubber, pins and polarized lenses from Ikon that are freakin awesome.

Early this morning, Linegear replied that they have new pins coming out soon.

This kind of burns me because of what I just spent on pins just recently, and, makes me wonder what potential issue with their current pins there is that would prompt them to change them.

Don't get me wrong, the quality of the pins and rubber, in my opinion, is top notch, but, I only ask because I'm not fond of taking things apart that aren't meant to be taken apart as it adds excess unnecessary wear.

Has anyone had any issues with their pins?"

Latest Posts

Back