• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear shipping

Kingme

I am Jim Jannard...
Southern California
Has anyone here ordered Lenses from Linegear? Do you know about how long the shipping time was? I ordered something from them over a month ago. I know it’s coming from Japan, so it’s going to take longer. Just wondering how long it took for others here.

I would ask @Japanese Jellyfish

last time I spoke with him he said US is not accepting air shipments from Japan or that there is a significant delay either on their end for export or on US side for customs importation.

I was thinking that might be the case. A lot of things are taking longer now because of the Corona virus. I ordered something from China just before the lockdown and it took about 3 months to get to me.

I've ordered from them multiple times, usually got stuff within 2 weeks with signature required USPS.
They are most likely delayed due to US customs not accepting a lot of international air mail right now.

I just got a shipment from @Japanese Jellyfish, Japan-Canada, 3 days. The day he posted it he gave me the heads-up that his end warned there could be significant delays. Ended up no delay at either end. Appears it's just a US issue.

Back