• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear shipping

Hi sir! Normally, it would take less than a week for a package to reach the US but because of COVID issues, everything is messed up. All packages are quarantined for 2 to 3 weeks (even longer now with the backlog) before they are shipped out. The Japan Post has not stopped shipping to Canada and the UK but they have told us to expect major delays. They have stopped shipping to the US since April 24th and everything mailed from March will be very delayed. The only option they gave me is to wait it out. Also the fact that Japan is under a national state of emergency does not really help😢

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Hi sir! Normally, it would take less than a week for a package to reach the US but because of COVID issues, everything is messed up. All packages are quarantined for 2 to 3 weeks (even longer now with the backlog) before they are shipped out. The Japan Post has not stopped shipping to Canada and the UK but they have told us to expect major delays. They have stopped shipping to the US since April 24th and everything mailed from March will be very delayed. The only option they gave me is to wait it out. Also the fact that Japan is under a national state of emergency does not really help😢

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Thank you for the info. Guess we will just have to wait it out.

Got something today from UK to the US that shipped yesterday definitely must be a Japan delay
It's a usps/us customs issue bro, I sent 2 packages (tracked) to the US from the UK and both landed on US soil 18th April and haven't moved since, I also have 2 incoming from the US and they are massively delayed in the US, it's a time to be extremely patient while waiting on delivery, nobody is to blame it's just one of those things.

Stay safe 👍

Latest Posts

Back