• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LinusOBerlin´s 1000th Post

Congrats bro!
Your a great person to talk to and always nice to see your nice shades, you have the xmetal addction like me lol

Killers Xsquared its funny that is one of the best frames that i think and i only have 3... In all my xmetals, think juliets and xx are the ones i have more.

Looking foward for next xmetal collection pics :cool-20::cool-20::cool-20:

Congratulations on reaching 1000!!!

Nice to see that this is a place where you can be among friends. :)

I'll admit your many different types of Duck posts are intriguing. ;)

Congrats on the milestone!

I've enjoyed your presence here, too, including all the duck and other stuff you post on the WOYP thread...

Thank you Sir, I enjoyed as well every single post of you :)

:hi:

Congrats bro!
Your a great person to talk to and always nice to see your nice shades, you have the xmetal addction like me lol

Killers Xsquared its funny that is one of the best frames that i think and i only have 3... In all my xmetals, think juliets and xx are the ones i have more.

Looking foward for next xmetal collection pics :cool-20::cool-20::cool-20:

Thanks Bro, same for me, love the talks between us :)

Congratulations on reaching 1000!!!

Nice to see that this is a place where you can be among friends. :)

I'll admit your many different types of Duck posts are intriguing. ;)

Thank you

Nice job getting to 1000!

Thanks

Congratulations on the big 1000! A true milestone :) I have to say this is a stunning XS collection, so many amazing pairs and the 24K (obviously) is stunning! Great to have you apart of the forum and congratulations again on 1000 posts!

Congrats on the 1,000! You have some Awesome stuff in your collection!

Congratulations on the big 1000! A true milestone :) I have to say this is a stunning XS collection, so many amazing pairs and the 24K (obviously) is stunning! Great to have you apart of the forum and congratulations again on 1000 posts!

Congratulations on reaching 1000 posts. It is a good milestone and I have enjoyed your presence on the forum. That XS collection looks awesome!

Thank you Guys :)

Back