• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

List of All Ducati Collection Models

Great job!
The 2007 straight jackets have 2 colorways (very similar) 12-790 (Stoner) and 24-002 (thanks for the lesson @SiRacer420 )
It also looks like there are 2 fuel cells 9096-09 matte black/ warm/grey and 9096-44 matte black/ grey polarized

@cacatman do you know what the difference in the two oil drums? I read on another thread that they both have the insignia on the inside of the left earstem. TIA

Great job!
The 2007 straight jackets have 2 colorways (very similar) 12-790 (Stoner) and 24-002 (thanks for the lesson @SiRacer420 )
It also looks like there are 2 fuel cells 9096-09 matte black/ warm/grey and 9096-44 matte black/ grey polarized
@cacatman do you know what the difference in the two oil drums? I read on another thread that they both have the insignia on the inside of the left earstem. TIA
I didn't know they released 2 fuel cells. Just the Gascans, I thought had more than 1. And I can't help you with the oil drums. I don't have any of the oil drums.

I didn't know they released 2 fuel cells. Just the Gascans, I thought had more than 1. And I can't help you with the oil drums. I don't have any of the oil drums.
Thanks! Picked up a pair of Oil Drums last night and was just curious.

Hi there any one not he glasses number for both juliets as can't find the Juliet X metal ones anywhere are they grey or black thanks

Latest Posts

Back