• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

List of all the Holiday Collectors Sets...?

jlv632

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi,

Hope I am pasting in the right area but is there a list or Forum thread dedicated to the Oakley Holiday (sometimes Carbon Fiber) Collections? I know their are posts for each item but not a 'Parent' listing for each item.

I just want to make sure i'm not missing any but if I am, can someone let me know?

2016 - Gold Carabiner (On my 'To Buy' list)
2015 - Black Line Carabiner (Metalworks) (I own #378)
2015 - Robotic Store Front Replica (I am waiting for #189 to hit my doorstep)
2015 - Carbon Money Clip (I own #325)
2014 - Carbon Carabiner (I own #477)
2014 - Bunker Replica (I own #302)

So am I missing any Oakley items that have a Certificate of Authenticity? Nothing back in 2013 or last year that I missed? I saw a tank once but pretty sure that was a fan made item (or I hope it was/is).

Jesse

There is the KS Heritage Bezel that comes with a metal COA
1486801951522-1696880146.jpg

Wow. Don't know if I need to count this one or not. While it has a Certificate of Authenticity... was it a Holiday Gift/release?

I take it that being 100 only... getting one would now be impossible?

I think you should signs up for o-review as well since it is very handy to upload and keep track of your collection there. Also, once you put in the serial number of your holiday items, it would be automatically uploaded into the data base where you can see fellow members serials as well

I think you should signs up for o-review as well since it is very handy to upload and keep track of your collection there. Also, once you put in the serial number of your holiday items, it would be automatically uploaded into the data base where you can see fellow members serials as well

Awesome. I'll def look into it

I hope they come out with another sculpture holiday release this year. The Carabiner's and money clips dont do anything for me... but the store front and bunker are awesome :)

Back