• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Look what I found Scuba Diving today!!

Awesome find! I can't believe you were able to go scuba with all the rain we had Saturday night. River was flooded near my parents house in comfort even today. Where were you at in the Guadalupe?

Awesome find! I can't believe you were able to go scuba with all the rain we had Saturday night. River was flooded near my parents house in comfort even today. Where were you at in the Guadalupe?
About a mile or so up from Cypress Bend park. It was very dirty today and hard to see but @fuelish1 and I really wanted to go. They slowed the water down this weekend for Memorial Day. Going to open the dam up again tonight. I'm sure it will be flowing 5,000 CPS again tomorrow. But today except for being really dirty wasn't too bad.

We were between Gruene and NB, some little "rapids" that is a ripple to tube down, but too shallow to swim through . Upper Guadalupe got a TON of rain, we only got a half inch
Yeah but I found it in the deeper water just down from there.

Back