• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Looking For A Few Things Mostly VINTAGE ~ Purchase Possible If Trade Wont Work

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
yeah both of those are on my watch list already, I was hoping to make some trades if possible before pulling out the ATM card

Some people reacted to this post.
I didn't think they officially released a crystal green m frame?

As monster beetle said, I've several pairs on eBay finishing today plus lots of other m frames, lenses etc available such as hybrid,67,slit,gen 1 & 2 and an awesome NOS still in cellophane wrapped pro frame goggle snow camo/ black iridium

Email me elite_ trainers@ yahoo.co.uk

Paul

I didn't think they officially released a crystal green m frame?

As monster beetle said, I've several pairs on eBay finishing today plus lots of other m frames, lenses etc available such as hybrid,67,slit,gen 1 & 2 and an awesome NOS still in cellophane wrapped pro frame goggle snow camo/ black iridium

Email me elite_ trainers@ yahoo.co.uk

Paul

No help huh guys?
I know some of you have these, dont blame you for not wanting to let go but I am hoping to grow my small collection... :)

I’ve got a pair ;) being listed in a couple minutes

Username Hidden said:
I’ve got a pair ;) being listed in a couple minutes

He was looking 7 years ago...

Username Hidden said:
He was looking 7 years ago...
I know. Could still be lurking around, trying to locate one

Username Hidden said:
I know. Could still be lurking around, trying to locate one

you are not wrong. He lurks around here for items. Just doesn’t post anymore. Know that 100 percent

Username Hidden said:
you are not wrong. He lurks around here for items. Just doesn’t post anymore. Know that 100 percent

He might be here, yea. I’m saying that he might not be looking 7 yrs later, that’s all

Back