• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for list of old glasses still able to be serviced for RX lenses

Reese's Pieces

I should Work at Oakley
Lexington, SC
So I'm wondering if there is a listing somewhere listing what older lenses are still available, especially in prescription? I have a pair of Square Wire 2.0 that I'm wanting to put prescriptions in in the near future. I know Fuze, etc are out there but I'd like to stick with Oakley as much as possible.

Im sure I'll end up with other frames that will need lenses, too. LOL.

@Chris A Hardaway

Screenshot_2015-10-07-19-59-10.png
Screenshot_2015-10-07-19-58-01.png
Screenshot_2015-10-07-19-57-57.png
Screenshot_2015-10-07-19-57-51.png

Plus OO Black Iridium and 24k polar.
There are some new prizm too. Trail, golf, road, outfield.
Anyway, Square Wire 2.0 is no longer services for lenses though bro. What is the Sphere and Cylinder of your RX like?

Sorry I wasn't clearer. I was trying to find out which frames they still serviced, not the color. Sorry about that!
-------S---C--------
-1.75 -1.00
+1.50 -0.75

There aren't many
Xs Juliet Romeo splice sq wire 3.0, splinter blender sq wire 3.0 titanium, half wire 2.0, thump scalpel pit bull pit boss pb2 Jupiter factory lite, big sq wire, newest c wire 8 base, xx xmetal, newer xx omatter, Wiretaps.
I would have put out a cleaner answer but you realize your question and your title are totally worded incorrectly. Lenses are the part you look through. Frames or sunglass frames I believe is what you are talking about. If they are older than what's listed here you probably cannot do them. I tried to list only the older styles.

Could an admin edit the title to "Listing of available lenses for older frames", please? I think that would be much clearer.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion!

Back