• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lopaka's DIY Garage (2.0)

Right after I did the blue Mars, I tried to anodize a frame a purple in the higher voltages. I noticed my colors did not come out as good as I wanted. But it was half decent, so I only did the bridge and ear stems, while leaving the sockets just polished. I thought the completed Mars looked Ok.

IMG_4821.jpeg
IMG_4823.jpeg
IMG_4825.jpeg
IMG_4831.jpeg
IMG_4833.jpeg
IMG_4836.jpeg
IMG_4839.jpeg
IMG_4841.jpeg
IMG_4842.jpeg
IMG_4844.jpeg
IMG_4847.jpeg
IMG_4896.jpeg

This is a frame that I had polished but was sitting on the side unassembled for months. I meant to anodize the frame but just never got it done for whatever reason (lazy). I got these newly cut Dillons and just wanted a frame to wear them in. And to show off here. Lol.

#1 goal for this year is to get my projects going again. Hopefully I can finally add some pages here.

Untitled.png
IMG_6603.jpeg
IMG_6608.jpeg
IMG_6611.jpeg

Last edited:
Got to taking some Jordan Mars frames apart. Never going to wear them with old nasty leather and being floppy loose. So may as well use these to get my projects going again. Managed to use a couple of hours after work to clean up the metal some, and even put some small shine on a couple of pieces. This is why I haven't been around earlier this week. Sorry.

IMG_9026.jpeg
IMG_9053.jpeg
IMG_9073.jpeg
IMG_9089.jpeg
IMG_9181.jpeg
IMG_9166.jpeg

Back