• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost and want exact replacement Oakley 09 684 136 ?

truckinguy

Oakley Beginner
I lost them this week. They fit perfect. Loved them. I live hundreds of miles from a store to try on new pairs. The part numbers on the arm was 09 684 136. Used glasses don't have the numbers listed in the ads fustrating.
Can I build one new from parts? from Oakley ? or what to do?

I lost them this week. They fit perfect. Loved them. I live hundreds of miles from a store to try on new pairs. The part numbers on the arm was 09 684 136. Used glasses don't have the numbers listed in the ads fustrating.
Can I build one new from parts? from Oakley ? or what to do?

That’s just a radar. Very plentiful out there especially in jet black

these?

They had a grey polarized lense thou. Maybe a lense change? I see one on ebay like that with the exact same numbers but has the rose lense's. I see also on Oakleys site a grey polarized lense for pitch. I wonder if that lense would fit and give me the replacement I want.

They had a grey polarized lense thou. Maybe a lense change? I see one on ebay like that with the exact same numbers but has the rose lense's. I see also on Oakleys site a grey polarized lense for pitch. I wonder if that lense would fit and give me the replacement I want.

That SKU points to that specific frame color with that specific lens color. If your pair had a different lens in it , it must’ve been swapped.

That’s just a radar. Very plentiful out there especially in jet black

I see the 09 684 136 was the Rose lense? Mine must of had a lense change to grey polarized which I perfer. So many of the Radars seem flatter along the bottom of the lense. Is it the pictures or is the older models differernt? see on Oakley's site they have a lense for Pitch size U. What is U ? I want the lense that is larger vertical I believe the old one had?

I see the 09 684 136 was the Rose lense? Mine must of had a lense change to grey polarized which I perfer. So many of the Radars seem flatter along the bottom of the lense. Is it the pictures or is the older models differernt? see on Oakley's site they have a lense for Pitch size U. What is U ? I want the lense that is larger vertical I believe the old one had?

Yea that pair came with a pitch lens but the lens could have been a different cut if it was swapped out.

Yea that pair came with a pitch lens but the lens could have been a different cut if it was swapped out.
I bought a Pitch with the numbers mentioned in op off ebay. And the lenses off Oakley's lense page. The Pitch lense replacement Oakley is selling for $128 seems the same shape,color plus polarized. Hopefully they'll replace what I lost.

Back