M-Experiment Limited Edition Jigawatt Army / Sand (MELEJASOL)

I saw the updated list, it seems like we can’t get before number 7. Does it means first ones are for vip ? Or for workers ? It seems weird since they say the 25 first get signed metal logo…
I’m also wondering if ambassadors and people who model for m-experiment wear numbered versions of the glasses or if it’s sample
We think they keep some in house, probably #1 and really nothing under #6 has been seen in public. So yes probably employees/ owners. There are only about 10 employees total anyway.

And yes the metal M should really go out to first 25 pairs that leave the premises… boo hoo I had #26 Army gosh darn it!
I brought this to James attention… it is something I think more of us should write in about because it’s does say first 5 orders not numbers meaning the first 25 to order gets a signed plaque… be nice if you write in… it’s a growing pain I am sure they had not thought about but should be aware it is upsetting us super picky collectors

I brought this to James attention… it is something I think more of us should write in about because it’s does say first 5 orders not numbers meaning the first 25 to order gets a signed plaque… be nice if you write in… it’s a growing pain I am sure they had not thought about but should be aware it is upsetting us super picky collectors
I’l write
Edit - I sent to Chris.

Last edited:
I’m just happy I got him to sign a couple things at the lunch, because there is no way I’m as fast as most of you guys ordering. Was lucky to get a single digit pair on the first day they started. That will probably never happen again, especially now that the scalpers appear to be taking a bigger interest in M-Experiment now. I see one guy on ebay has one of the signed icons. He won’t reveal the number though.

I’m just happy I got him to sign a couple things at the lunch, because there is no way I’m as fast as most of you guys ordering. Was lucky to get a single digit pair on the first day they started. That will probably never happen again, especially now that the scalpers appear to be taking a bigger interest in M-Experiment now. I see one guy on ebay has one of the signed icons. He won’t reveal the number though.
I saw that too, has a couple up for sale, one under 25

I saw that too, has a couple up for sale, one under 25
It is to be expected but truth is this MEx thing is far from being scalpable yet... It cracks me up to see people trying to triple their money on them. If you made me value the limited releases right now today I would say the Dalmatian is probably the only one that could gain someone $50-$100 more than they paid while all the others would get you no more than $50 more. Right now you either love MEx because of what they are doing and the coolness of their product or you are gonna have some items sitting in wait until the day comes the company does blow up into a mega operation. Let the scalpers fail... it will keep the others at bay to watch them NOT get $500

It is to be expected but truth is this MEx thing is far from being scalpable yet... It cracks me up to see people trying to triple their money on them. If you made me value the limited releases right now today I would say the Dalmatian is probably the only one that could gain someone $50-$100 more than they paid while all the others would get you no more than $50 more. Right now you either love MEx because of what they are doing and the coolness of their product or you are gonna have some items sitting in wait until the day comes the company does blow up into a mega operation. Let the scalpers fail... it will keep the others at bay to watch them NOT get $500
Yep, I hope it just sits and gathers dust.

Please add mine to the master list
Sand 58 and Army 65 and 95. Thanks.

IMG_1660.jpeg

Back