• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Made Something To Hold Bags.

An alternate idea is to mount one to the wall next to a display.
You could grab whatever bag you wanted for the day and go without getting into a display and disturbing it.
You could also tile the bags on the wall or layered like shingles.
Or 2 sided tape to the sides of a case.
Lots of other possibilities...
So I'd like:
(2) 5 bag holders @ 3/8" spacing for a 20" wide single (a 3/8" gap between bags)
(2) 3 bag holders @ 1/2" spacing for a 13" wide single (a 1/2" gap between bags)

Usps is closed and would be cheaper.
Had to go to UPS and it's gonna be a flat rate of 20 bucks to ship and if it's over from someone ordering more pieces I will eat it to a certain extent.
So 6 bucks per bag holder and 20 to ship weather you order 1 or more.
I need inside dimensions of the case or how long you want the holder to be and if you want the bags spaced further then 3/16 apart like they are in the picture.
In the picture the tabs that the string slips over are 3/16ths apart but the bags are a hair over 3/8th apart.

So I'd like: (2) 5 bag holders @ 3/8" spacing for a 20" wide single (a 3/8" gap between bags) (2) 3 bag holders @ 1/2" spacing for a 13" wide single (a 1/2" gap between bags)
Did I miss any detail that you would need to reply to my post?

New pricing and shipping I will post in a new thread because I found shipping cheaper and my cost is a little lower.

Last edited: