• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman RAW

How do you like the madman in terms of how they fit etc? Welcome to the group ;)
I love the fit actually. I have a longer oval face and they were very comfortable and fit my features well. I would not be as comfortable doing heavy sports in them, due to them moving around when you shake your head. The spring hinges do give some. I liked the darker color combo as the clear o mater on the others made it look strange and cheap IMO.

Hey guys. I have owned a pair of Juliet for 5 years and loved them so much that I bought a pair of Madman dark carbon with Ruby lenses today. I know you guys are diehard collectors and have been taking about the madman raw collector's edition. I just thought I would give someone here an oportunity to own one if you are looking. I am not sure of the number, but there is one pair at the Town Center Mall Oakley store in Boca Raton Florida. I got to check them out In person and they are pretty cool. They were out of my price range though and I am just as happy with what I have as I like to wear mine rather than just collect them. Anyway I am new to the group with two pair now. Haha I guess you have to start somewhere.

Read more: Oakley NYC/Miami Collectors Events - 2/15 Info and Picture Thread | Page 31 | Oakley Forum

Ei bro I am no forum moderator nor forum police. But you might want to read before you post. This is like the second thread I have seen this post. I thought you were scamming.

Cheers.

Ei bro I am no forum moderator nor forum police. But you might want to read before you post. This is like the second thread I have seen this post. I thought you were scamming.

Cheers.
Nope, no scam. Just posting in the areas that those might be interested. I have already been asked to middle man and said no. Keeping it fair for those that want to put in the work to acquire them. Thanks though.

Nope, no scam. Just posting in the areas that those might be interested. I have already been asked to middle man and said no. Keeping it fair for those that want to put in the work to acquire them. Thanks though.
Sometimes asking to be a middle man IS the work required to get them...

It's not a huge ordeal, I just did it...

Only ship the item until it's been paid in full and then all that's left is the shipping to collect...

Worst case if you have a difficult buyer, return it for a full refund!

I appreciate you looking out for other collectors. Where i am getting at is that I have seen 3 same posts on three different threads. Normally when we see that, we think its a spam. I meant spam not scam on my post.

Cheers.

Sometimes asking to be a middle man IS the work required to get them...

It's not a huge ordeal, I just did it...

Only ship the item until it's been paid in full and then all that's left is the shipping to collect...

Worst case if you have a difficult buyer, return it for a full refund!
True, unless you live an hour away from that mall. It is not around the corner. I just happened to be there and saw what I was looking for. Believe it or not i wasn't planning on them having any madmans in stock. I got the last one in this color combo.

True, unless you live an hour away from that mall. It is not around the corner. I just happened to be there and saw what I was looking for. Believe it or not i wasn't planning on them having any madmans in stock. I got the last one in this color combo.
When acting as a middleman, I believe it's implicit that it's to be within your convenience ...

Definitely no one is asking you to go 4 hours out of your way just to grab a pair... But you can if you want ;) if it's convenient for you.

I seen and heard of members doing just that for other members in need/want of a specific items/case... That's the kind of community we like to try and keep here ... There's a lot of back in forth in favours being done for 'strangers' we've only met behind a keyboard or phone screen.

But you're also new here, and I understand your apprehension. Maybe if you stick around a while you'll warm up to the idea and help out and be helped out in return!

Latest Posts

Back