• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman RAW

I see what you are saying, but doesn't a scam ask for something in return? I was just putting out info. I guess no one trusts the new guy though. Trust but verify is my motto. I thought the point of a forum like this was to put out info, is it not? People just don't expect people to give without compensation. Isn't that sad? Lol

I see what you are saying, but doesn't a scam ask for something in return? I was just putting out info. I guess no one trusts the new guy though. Trust but verify is my motto. I thought the point of a forum like this was to put out info, is it not? People just don't expect people to give without compensation. Isn't that sad? Lol

There is an introduction thread. You put an info about you on 3 different threads. What the member is saying is that, stick around, be known. How can we trust and VERIFY you when you just joined?
Welcome to the forum by the way.

Mahalo.

There is an introduction thread. You put an info about you on 3 different threads. What the member is saying is that, stick around, be known. How can we trust and VERIFY you when you just joined?
Welcome to the forum by the way.

Mahalo.
Thanks! I will be more cautious of where I post the info in the future. I posted in those 3 threads because I figured that not all of the same people were following the same threads. I will pick just one next time.
A Maui Shaka Mahalo to you as well.

Thanks! I will be more cautious of where I post the info in the future. I posted in those 3 threads because I figured that not all of the same people were following the same threads. I will pick just one next time.
A Maui Shaka Mahalo to you as well.

Here you go. Make an intro and I promise I will welcome you :p

Introduce Yourself! | Oakley Forum

2015-02-19_20.16.25.jpg
2015-02-19_20.16.04.jpg

Finally here!

Latest Posts

Back