• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman Special Edition

rickieb

Oakley Beginner
Hey folks,
In the 2010s I was a big Oakley fan. I still like them but I don't collect anymore.
Out of interest, is there any demand for the Madman Special Edition coz I would be interested in selling?
I am now based in London, UK but bought them in NY when I lived there when they came out. They are BNIB.
I have Infinite Hero Juliets and regular polished Juliets with Fire Iridium lenses. All BNIB.
Any thoughts would be appreciated as I am thinking of selling up. Thx in advance.

Hey folks,
In the 2010s I was a big Oakley fan. I still like them but I don't collect anymore.
Out of interest, is there any demand for the Madman Special Edition coz I would be interested in selling?
I am now based in London, UK but bought them in NY when I lived there when they came out. They are BNIB.
I have Infinite Hero Juliets and regular polished Juliets with Fire Iridium lenses. All BNIB.
Any thoughts would be appreciated as I am thinking of selling up. Thx in advance.
I'm sure you will find friends here. Lots of x metal fans would love the juliets... including myself

Hey folks,
I’m interested if the price is reasonable. Do you have any pictures?

Hey folks,
Rickie Bobby! Post in the xmetal exchange section 😁

Hey folks,
Which Madman SE? The raw?

Hey folks,
Nice glasses. If bnib you should have no problem getting offers.

Sorry folks...I did upload pics to the post but they were too large (which I didn't notice). I have reduced the size and posted here now. Apologies...

DSC04845.JPG

DSC04846.JPG

DSC04848.JPG

DSC04849.JPG

DSC04850.JPG

DSC04853.JPG

DSC04854.JPG

DSC04856.JPG