• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Make it stop lol

RustyColt84

Oakley Enthusiast
So I keep seeing this guy posting these Gascans saying they are 100% authentic, "super rare" ect and they may be real but that's not how they came like the example I'm sharing now. Just be honest what you are selling that's all
Screenshot_20220828-234854_eBay.jpg

He states in his title "cerakote stormtrooper white" with tattered American flag".....they probably are a 1 of a kind which would make them rare, and they look like legit gascans to me....not seeing how he's not being honest?

He states in his title "cerakote stormtrooper white" with tattered American flag".....they probably are a 1 of a kind which would make them rare, and they look like legit gascans to me....not seeing how he's not being honest?
The frames may be real Oakley but the lenses and most definitely the design on the sides are not Oakley. If you zoom in and look the design on the side looks not of any quality. They are not rare someone just put a poor quality graphic on them and called them rare. Just be honest say say they are custom and not an Oakley design

The frames may be real Oakley but the lenses and most definitely the design on the sides are not Oakley. If you zoom in and look the design on the side looks not of any quality. They are not rare someone just put a poor quality graphic on them and called them rare. Just be honest say say they are custom and not an Oakley design
agree, he does not say he have painted a pair of Gascans himself. Why not?
some people might think these are a pair Oakley have released.

"SUPER RARE" ... of course, you only made how many?

chrome iridium polarized..... should it not say polarized on the lens then?

Back