• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

me again....prizm grey vs prizm blk?? also trail torch?

jageya

Oakley Enthusiast
is one more mirrored looking ? I mean one is likely grey and one is black so is the blk alot darker?? its for a sutro s i am considering...otherwise i will just stick to my fav the prizm road. the other option is trail torch? is the trail torch mirrored or very minor?Pics online make it look super mirrored....i like the road lens mirror degree alot...i remember have the golf lens but didnt like that you could really see eyes thru it.

Last edited:
Black looks more mirrored to me but they're both nice, Grey is just more subtle. Trail torch is a very bright lens, I use it in deep woods with low light, chainsaw work and what-not.

Black looks more mirrored to me but they're both nice, Grey is just more subtle. Trail torch is a very bright lens, I use it in deep woods with low light, chainsaw work and what-not.
thanx...now i am looking at the road black..i have it in my ev zero path and like the vision and the mirror effect so it would be in a sutro s frame...my only cavet id the frame is polished blk..

You have too many lens threads, you're supposed to just get all of them like the rest of us. 😂
i know...i am going that way.. didnt realize i have the sutro lite with torch trail in my collection till today..lol.....its a very bright lens but i dont mind even in sun...its kind of like golf in some ways...
So i am about to pull the trigger on a sutro s with prizm road blk..but i wish the frame was matte and not polished.

i know...i am going that way.. didnt realize i have the sutro lite with torch trail in my collection till today..lol.....its a very bright lens but i dont mind even in sun...its kind of like golf in some ways...
So i am about to pull the trigger on a sutro s with prizm road blk..but i wish the frame was matte and not polished.
My only complaint with Road Black is it needs more mirror on it in my opinion. I love the lens though.

I have Road, Road Jade, Road Black.

My only complaint with Road Black is it needs more mirror on it in my opinion. I love the lens though.

I have Road, Road Jade, Road Black.
interesting as my road blk on my evzero path are pretty mirrored to me.... maybe not as much as road because they are blk on the outside(not silver or red/orange or green?) Is the jade to you more mirrored then the road regular?
And do you find the prizm black more mirrored then the road blk? I am curious....as my friend has sutro prizm blk and i thought they were mirrored alot untill he was right up next to me then i could see his eyes slightly thru...like same on the road prizm.

Back