• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

me again....prizm grey vs prizm blk?? also trail torch?

i have the road and road black so far and like both...guess i need to get the prizm blk an jade road too to really tell for me. I hope someone buys/trades with me on my ev zero path golf lens...i think its an ok lens but not mirrored enough for me

i have the road and road black so far and like both...guess i need to get the prizm blk an jade road too to really tell for me. I hope someone buys/trades with me on my ev zero path golf lens...i think its an ok lens but not mirrored enough for me
Are you somewhere you can try them on outdoors?

Are you somewhere you can try them on outdoors?
i could go to the oakley store in the mall but getting there and parking and going in a mall for me is a pain...Since i like the prizm road blk(have it in my ev zero path) and i love road(in my sutro lite and my evzero stride) i only have the road jade to try and the black irridium in a sutro lite(which is my fav frame)
I did order a sutro s with the road black and its on its way as i think the smaller sutro fits me better: which is odd as the sutro light fits me good too but i think the blockyness of the full sutro frame makesit "seem" larger fit then it is..so i took a chance to see if the sutro s will be a happy medium plus it had the road black offering.
Maybe i dont really need the jade as the road is lighter and the road black is darker?? So far i have seen a few guys say the road jade looks diff and not as clear as the road or road black..ALso while i like the blk irridium mirror look i may just get the sutro lite with that lens vs the jade. ?
I also have the sutro lite coming with the sapphire snow lens as i like the torch trail in my sutro lite and the gold dark in my mercenary pair as well as the regular golf in my ev zero pitch(least fav lens maybe as i wish it had more irridium(mirror))...i find the road mirror not bad for me and the road black a nice dark blk/silverish mirror..maybe not a ton of irridium but because its darker maybe cant tell? the torch trail seems like it has irridium but i can see my eyes in them in the mirror as i can with gold.

i could go to the oakley store in the mall but getting there and parking and going in a mall for me is a pain...Since i like the prizm road blk(have it in my ev zero path) and i love road(in my sutro lite and my evzero stride) i only have the road jade to try and the black irridium in a sutro lite(which is my fav frame)
I did order a sutro s with the road black and its on its way as i think the smaller sutro fits me better: which is odd as the sutro light fits me good too but i think the blockyness of the full sutro frame makesit "seem" larger fit then it is..so i took a chance to see if the sutro s will be a happy medium plus it had the road black offering.
Maybe i dont really need the jade as the road is lighter and the road black is darker?? So far i have seen a few guys say the road jade looks diff and not as clear as the road or road black..ALso while i like the blk irridium mirror look i may just get the sutro lite with that lens vs the jade. ?
I also have the sutro lite coming with the sapphire snow lens as i like the torch trail in my sutro lite and the gold dark in my mercenary pair as well as the regular golf in my ev zero pitch(least fav lens maybe as i wish it had more irridium(mirror))...i find the road mirror not bad for me and the road black a nice dark blk/silverish mirror..maybe not a ton of irridium but because its darker maybe cant tell? the torch trail seems like it has irridium but i can see my eyes in them in the mirror as i can with gold.
I’ll try and do a pic comparison of the 3 Road lenses tomorrow if I get time. The Jade Road is my wifes so I don’t have any real world experience with it. I wear the other two on the motorcycle. They’re both amazing.

Back