• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Medusa for $5k?!?!?

It's official, it just sold for 5,600. Which might be bull due to the winner showed 3 stars on their profile. So it could be a scam. Or the last guy bidding wished somebody would have outbid him at the last second. Either way, I hope we don't see a rise of really redicously priced Medusas, :rolleyes: Oh wait, they are there already! :p :lol: :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I had it on my watch list just fun. I know they are rare but man that sold high. Guess if two people really want it the bidding can get out of control.

I had it on my watch list just fun. I know they are rare but man that sold high. Guess if two people really want it the bidding can get out of control.
Yes but there are others right now for thousands less......so why would people keep bidding......it's super shady to me......

Well if you looked where it jumped, it went from 1700 to like 2400, so it sounds like somebody put a high bid, thinking nobody would reach that high,then somebody else did the same thing maybe. Who knows but i would be ****ting my pants if I had to pay that much for a Medusa!!

Medusas with goggles and matching boxes go. For 2500-3000. Maybe they got caught up in the moment

Medusas with goggles and matching boxes go. For 2500-3000. Maybe they got caught up in the moment
If you look at completed/sold listings over the last couple months some have gone for a lot less than that.

EDIT: My bad.......Medusa only, no goggles

Last edited:
I put today one for 2500 all in in exchange Forum, only shipping with total insurance from spain to usa is 500usd

5000 is too much i think, in ebay you can ask all you want, ebay is no a reference for me, much crazy, And many trap
at least you are not following ebay pricing thumbs up, but really 5k for a medusa? wow I thought we are still in recession? I guess not.

Back