• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Meet Frankenstein

Wicked

B WP
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Maine
Juliet Polished/Blue Iridium is what they should be. They are serial #JB005242. They came sporting Slate Emerald Iridium Ichiro Lenses and rubber set. The rubber is def. worn/lose and one lens is junk. The left lens with Ichiro 51 is prob. a 8.5-9/10. I'm scrapping it all and right now thinking Linegear Blue with BIP lenses. Need to find someone to polish them too.
photo_zps2fc9b255.jpg

Here they are naked, hope to ship them to X-MAN for a tune-up.
photo_zps5a621abe.jpg

All the bits and pieces......
photo_zpsfe90a304.jpg

photo_zpsd2871eed.jpg

The green rubbers and the lenses.
It also came in a Juliet x-metal/Black Iridium box (no coin) marked 04-110~B29287 if someone had these glasses w/ no box.

Hunt down an non- Ichiro slate emerald lens and you could just replace the non engraved lens and have an Ichiro-esque pair. At least it wont be a total loss.

Thats what I thought too,but discovered this on O-review Emerald Slate Iridium 12-684. I agree its not common, but maybe someone here stored a set cause their left lens got scratched.

Get an OEM set or get chop to cut you one.

em slate was an ichiro only lens set for the Juliet. Not a common color at all to even cut a replacement for the one side...So basically, you pay out the @$$ for a replacement set of em slate for a frame that wasn't designated for it in the first place, or you find blue iridium or as you said, BIP, and be done lol. I would take the second option.

http://www.o-review.com/lenses_search.asp?family=Eyewear&lens=Emerald Slate Iridium

I agree, if they were Ichiro frames I would def. atleast look for a replacement. Wish I could find (or have cut) Blue Iridium for them.

I agree, if they were Ichiro frames I would def. atleast look for a replacement. Wish I could find (or have cut) Blue Iridium for them.
blue can be done...Or Deep Blue Polar from a Monster Dog...