• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Mega Tower 3.0 Prototype Mini Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I came across this and realize I have no use for it. It is a scale prototype of the Mega 3.0 Black
Tower. Bottom door has functional lock and key, upper door opens, mirror on left side, and is ready to roll. Has no shelves and from what I can see, never intended as there are no shelf pegs or mounts for any. Asking $550 obo includes CONUS shipping paypal personal payment or add 4% and international declared full sale price value. This thing is killer. Measures about 15" tall, will confirm in the am.

55BDC423-3927-4693-B1FE-BA6F872C46C5-7598-0000035376AD99B1_zps7da75e0d.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
If shelves could added looks like it would make a nice watch case.

Does it have lights in the top?? Also can you put a pic up of something to compare the size too.

It doesn't have lights on top, but that is an easy lil project. Drill a few holes and pop in some ultra bright LED's and it would light up well.

As for shelves, that would be easy. Magnets (neodium) as pegs and smal plexi. I have tossed both isdeas around actually.

Where are you located?

cool little display piece. way above my reach price wise at this point but congratulations to whoever ends up buying it.

Thanks for the extra info Chop.

Here is an updated pic. The water bottle is the typical 16.9oz bottle inside. The vinyl is a 15" roll, so you can better gauge the size. It measures 17.75"x6.75"x5"
IMG_9445_zps7f3b21fb.jpg

no offers??