• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

mega tower 3.1?

Locks are easy to replace. About $5 at HD. As for taking it apart, it’s super easy once you start. The top comes off. The uprights come off and the base is one piece.
So laying it flat in a couple pieces inside a station wagon is thesible then? As that's another thing, I rather not have to barrow someone's truck if I don't need to...

If you can get for $100-$150 jump. Really easy to work on even for a goofball like me...

Don't know how readily available they are in your area. But I see them popping up weekly here.

They travel pretty well, obvi take the glass shelf out.
2B6CCCBD-4B88-40F1-9BBB-315E1EE67689.jpeg
AD76C4EB-C3FB-4BD1-A706-7589A1346C0F.jpeg

If you can get for $100-$150 jump. Really easy to work on even for a goofball like me...

Don't know how readily available they are in your area. But I see them popping up weekly here.
I'd 100% take it for that price too! Another guy had a table top metal cube single shelf which he was taking offers on. I proposed 100 with pick-up same day, their counter was 600 obo, because they saw a "similar one" go online for $600+ on ebay Eventually they proposed an bargain deal for 500 worth of sunglasses.... but they have to be bnib LOL

So with that experience under my belt, this is far more appealing. An they don't come up often in my state at all, when they do it's usually a double wide or one of those metal cube kind in the $450+ range.

I'd 100% take it for that price too! Another guy had a table top metal cube single shelf which he was taking offers on. I proposed 100 with pick-up same day, their counter was 600 obo, because they saw a "similar one" go online for $600+ on ebay Eventually they proposed an bargain deal for 500 worth of sunglasses.... but they have to be bnib LOL

So with that experience under my belt, this is far more appealing. An they don't come up often in my state at all, when they do it's usually a double wide or one of those metal cube kind in the $450+ range.
That sucks. But cash is king. Show up with 3 Benji's in your pocket and tell him you will take them both off his hands immediately. If he doesn't know or care about them, the cash in hand is better than the speculation.

That sucks. But cash is king. Show up with 3 Benji's in your pocket and tell him you will take them both off his hands immediately. If he doesn't know or care about them, the cash in hand is better than the speculation.
It's a completely different seller, who's further away too. They informed me they already had a 350 offer on it, but passed it up... last week they proposed it to me for 335. Which my guess is their other offer fell through, gonna give it another month (its been posted for 1 month already) an see if he'll take the 100.

It's a completely different seller, who's further away too. They informed me they already had a 350 offer on it, but passed it up... last week they proposed it to me for 335. Which my guess is their other offer fell through, gonna give it another month (its been posted for 1 month already) an see if he'll take the 100.
Where are you located?

Back