• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Merry Christmas!!!

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Since in our hobby we basically have Christmas 364 days a year I feel on Christmas our membership is truly giving this time of year! I hope everyone had as much fun wrapping their kids presents as I did!!! Anyone who has received a package from me knows my love for packing tape so it will be my pleasure watching as the two of them rip and bite away trying to unwrap in the morning! One of the many joys of having adult children!!! Merry Christmas you Oakaholics!!!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Since in our hobby we basically have Christmas 364 days a year I feel on Christmas our membership is truly giving this time of year! I hope everyone had as much fun wrapping their kids presents as I did!!! Anyone who has received a package from me knows my love for packing tape so it will be my pleasure watching as the two of them rip and bite away trying to unwrap in the morning! One of the many joys of having adult children!!! Merry Christmas you Oakaholics!!!

View attachment 1020762View attachment 1020772
It’s the male prerogative to use as much tape as paper! “Now if I just reinforce that bit of tape by running another piece across it at a right angle 🤔

Back