• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

metal Juliet legit check

Tristan.66

I should Work at Oakley
Hello. new to all this Oakley metal stuff and I need a legit check. Also the seller is asking for 250. What do you guys think

5AD0E303-AFC8-4114-901E-985BC761951A.jpeg

E19BC0DD-7D3F-41FF-8D33-BE1EF4ECC7B6.jpeg

2C202FF2-FB47-4A78-BACA-0330A81683FF.jpeg

dang. Okay. I won’t get them cause of the condition of the frame... thank you!!
He means corroded plasma finish Ti doesn't corrode, its just the finish that's been worn by sweat. If you are not big on having it plasma, there are a ton of things you can have done to make that frame badass, @zwc0442

He means corroded plasma finish Ti doesn't corrode, its just the finish that's been worn by sweat. If you are not big on having it plasma, there are a ton of things you can have done to make that frame badass, @zwc0442
okay okay. I am going to get these actually. Thanks for all your help guys. I already have plans to customize em. Also these are my first juliets!!

okay okay. I am going to get these actually. Thanks for all your help guys. I already have plans to customize em. Also these are my first juliets!!
Congrats. I have my favorites for customs, there are a few peeps in the forum that do outstanding work. Good luck. Lets see them when complete.

Congrats. I have my favorites for customs, there are a few peeps in the forum that do outstanding work. Good luck. Lets see them when complete.
Would you knew what size screw this needs? this is the Juliet metal btw. this one was in perfect condition except for the missing screw which he lost while switching out the lenses

0A62C3DA-0019-41D8-A773-867D6C49F04E.jpeg

I do not have orbital screws.
Sorry. I do not do repairs or carry spare parts.

Would you knew what size screw this needs? this is the Juliet metal btw. this one was in perfect condition except for the missing screw which he lost while switching out the lenses

View attachment 850466
It looks like something is in there, is it a stripped screw? If so, do not purchase (unless it’s cheap, or you’re good at drilling out stripped screws without damaging the hole threads).

Back