• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Milestone information, not Milestone 2.3/3.0

GearhedMG

Oakley Enthusiast
Is there much information on the original Milestone RX glasses anywhere?

I have a pair that I'm going to try to get turned into sunglasses since I just had PRK (lasik) but I cant really find much information on the frames. even ebay has very few listings for them so I assume they just didn't sell very well, but I cant find anything on them in the database here

the model I have is OX8038-0152 I did a search for OX8038 with no restrictions for the entire forum and there is nothing, I figured i'd find some information here but I guess they REALLY didn't sell well.

I'm wondering if anyone might know what replacement lenses might be a good start to use to get cut, there isn't \much curvature to them.

I just discovered that Milestone is a HORRIBLE name for some frames on this forum since people like to post a "milestone" post when they hit certain post "milestones"

say post one more time.

:rofl:

I think (speculation) Oakley went away from the milestone to save Money! Notice the dumb little snap on nosepad for 2.0/3.0. didn't just save a little money in materials and parts, but assembly. No screws! The original milestone nosepads screw on don't they?

Two Face, two face XL, and Holbrook will make great donors. :)

I think (speculation) Oakley went away from the milestone to save Money! Notice the dumb little snap on nosepad for 2.0/3.0. didn't just save a little money in materials and parts, but assembly. No screws! The original milestone nosepads screw on don't they?

Two Face, two face XL, and Holbrook will make great donors. :)

They are screw on, and they annoy me because they are turning green from the oils reacting with the metals. I might have to search out a pair of 2.0 or 3.0 to see if I like the shapes if the nose pads are the newer style I see on some of the glasses.

Thanks for the info on the lenses, I’ll have to stop in at one of the stores and figure out which colors I want and will probably pick up 1-2 and then contact you about getting them cut, what’s the best way for the styles you DON’T have on your eBay store?

They are screw on, and they annoy me because they are turning green from the oils reacting with the metals. I might have to search out a pair of 2.0 or 3.0 to see if I like the shapes if the nose pads are the newer style I see on some of the glasses.

Thanks for the info on the lenses, I’ll have to stop in at one of the stores and figure out which colors I want and will probably pick up 1-2 and then contact you about getting them cut, what’s the best way for the styles you DON’T have on your eBay store?
Just PM me or send me your email and I can invoice you the amount you'd owe through PayPal. Then I can send you my address on the top of the invoice. After payment you'll be asked to mail your frame and donors. $40 for 1 cut, or $75 for two pair should cover it.

Latest Posts

Back