• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Crown or Stem

fsmith

Oakley Beginner
Question about a Minute Machine Crown - How do you know if you need a new crown or just a stem? My issue with my Minute Machine is that the crown won't screw to tight, it will pop in place but won't tighten when turning the crown.

Thanks!

I had same issue, been living with it like this for several years.

But I was out in Australia last month and hooked up with @Jorzaky (Deano) who fixed it overnight as I was travelling through Melbourne area.

Wow I'm so impressed with his workmanship, so glad 😊 he was able to help resolve issue.

If anyone on the forum needs excellent watch repairs you should definitely touch base with @Jorzaky

I had same issue, been living with it like this for several years.

But I was out in Australia last month and hooked up with @Jorzaky (Deano) who fixed it overnight as I was travelling through Melbourne area.

Wow I'm so impressed with his workmanship, so glad he was able to help resolve issue.

If anyone on the forum needs excellent watch repairs you should definitely touch base with @Jorzaky

Good to know. I wonder if I can send him my HP. Thanks for the info. I’ll hit him up.

Thanks for the mention bttb, you were very lucky that I found some broken one's that I had just fixed days before.
I found out that you can disovle the broken stems out of the Crowns with ALUM. 👍
Hope you enjoy your Aussie trip.
Cheers Deano.

Screenshot.jpg

Back