• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Watch - Looking for a Band Clasp

Roughneck_06

Oakley Beginner
Might be a long shot, but would anyone know where I could find a clasp pin (see attached) or even a full clasp for my minute machine band.

Thanks for the help,

20220721_214634.jpg

This wear is a result of 'snapping' the clasp shut rather than keeping the buttons pressed in when closing.
Hopefully, you can find a replacement part and get your MM back in use....

Never know one of the two pins still might be good. For mine it was only one of the two that broke. Is there a chance you could open it?

Thanks for the help
I’m not going to fiddle around with it. Honestly, don’t have that kind of time my man.

I used to sell clasps, but they are all gone.

I do have clasps for hollow point, gearbox, timebomb, 12 gauge and double tap

I do have a little grocerie list, if you have the rest I would get that busted clasp with them.

I need two screws and one spacer for a band link (I have the bare link just no hardware) and also need a gasket. Again probably a long shot but worth to ask.

I do have a little grocerie list, if you have the rest I would get that busted clasp with them.

I need two screws and one spacer for a band link (I have the bare link just no hardware) and also need a gasket. Again probably a long shot but worth to ask.
prob easier to provide a visual of what your looking for.

Back